Miami Marlins
69-93
Pitchers not announced.
Milwaukee Brewers
86-76
Pitchers not announced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Miami Marlins (undefined) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Miami Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Subscribe now to access Miami Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Miami Marlins or Milwaukee Brewers
Miami Marlins
Miami Marlins
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee Brewers
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

Miami Marlins vsMilwaukee Brewers Prediction

The Milwaukee Brewers are 41-28 at home this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Miami Marlins who are 31-44 on the road this season. The Brewers have a better than 60% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Brewers' starter Eric Lauer is forecasted to have a better game than Marlins' starter Braxton Garrett. Eric Lauer has a 58% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Braxton Garrett has a 39% chance of a QS. If Eric Lauer has a quality start the Brewers has a 82% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.9 and he has a 18% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Brewers win 71%. In Braxton Garrett quality starts the Marlins win 55%. He has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 55% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Milwaukee Brewers is Willy Adames who averaged 2.26 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 39% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Brewers have a 80% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Miami Marlins is Charles Leblanc who averaged 2.05 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Marlins have a 46% chance of winning.

Schedule Summary
MIA
Teams
MIL
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn
First 5 Inn O/U

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
Marlins Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
Brewers Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
 
Marlins Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Brewers Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Marlins Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Marlins Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Brewers Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Marlins Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription